Hello, I hope everyone's having a great weekend and getting into the wintery mood, ha ha! Can you believe I've already bought a Christmas present for my mum?! It's just that I wasn't sure how long it would be in the shop for, so I just decided to go for it and get it a little earlier than everything else, but I won't tell you what it is, as she might read this!My mum went to NEC in Birmingham to meet up with lots of lovely crafting buddies yesterday, as many of you will have done too, I guess! I decided to sit this one out, but I will hopefully be going in March next year, as I'll hopefully have some birthday money to spend!
While she was there, she bought me a gorgeous Annalee paper pad, full of stunning papers, which I love! Thanks Mum! :)
...And I just had to use some on this card, did you really have to ask?! :D
I am entering my card into these challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - 'Make It Vintage'
A Spoonful Of Sugar Challenge - 'Relish To Embellish'
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Image: Motivet
Sentiment: Stamps Borrowed From My Mum
Colouring: Pro Markers
Glitter: Stickles
Cardstock: Bazzil
Papers: Annalee
Flowers: From My Stash
Lace: From My Stash
Pearls: The Hobby House
Doily: From My Stash
Glimmer Mist: That Special Touch
Here is a close-up of the flowers (decorated with some glimmer mist, pinched from my Mum, hee hee!):

I hope I'm back soon, but I might not have chance to make any cards during this week, as I've got three of my exams coming up, one on Tuesday and two on Thursday, so I'll be revising. I hope everyone had a great Bonfire Night, by the way! There were tons of fireworks around our area, wow!
Anyway, thanks so much for looking and I hope everyone who went to the NEC had a great time and got lots of nice crafty stuff!
Have a nice week! :)
Love, Georgia xx





22 comments:
Aww such a sweet card Georgia, love it! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and beautiful papers.
Lisa x
Yes I am reading this Geeg so it is a good job you haven't said what my present is!!!
Your card is stunning and those papers look so scrummy.... great choice of image to go with them too and it's beautifully coloured and sparkled!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
How nice of your mom to bring back a treat for you! You've made an absolutely lovely card with the new papers!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah
Very cute -- love the soft & sweet colors. Thanks for playing with us this week at Kaboodle Doodles!
Gorgeous card Georgia. I love the vintage rose papers you have used and also giving it a little modern twist by using modern flowers. Great card.
Thank you for joining us this week at Kaboodledoodles and we hope you will join us next time.
Shirley
Hi sweetie! Utterly gorge card, so pretty and I love this little fairy!
Thank you so much for the handmade gift you sent for me. You are just too sweet for words and so very thoughtful. Your sweetie bag was absolutely delightful and I adored it to much. Looking forward to seeing you in March for a shop til ya shop sess LOL.
Take care and thank you again :o)
Hugs Tab xxx
So beautiful card Georgia,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.
Hugs Riet.x
Adorable card Georgia, such pretty flowers and paper and your Fairy is gorgeous! Love the paper doily, it sets this card off a treat and I'm loving your little scrabble letters! Well done on making a start on your crimbo shopping...I've mad a start on mine too :) Donna x
So cute! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!
Gorgeous card and very pretty, good luck with exams.
Louise xx
Hi Georgia! What a lovely card...that's a gorgeous heart shaped doily!
All the best for your exams...I see you have one today.Speak soon ,Ruth x
Hi Georgia
What a gorgeous card - love the bp, the heart doily, the glimmer misted flowers and the very cute image. Your card has a lovely vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.
Tina
X
I love the fairy :) Georgia your cards are amazing :D (btw still thinks it's funny that you didn't realise everyone had gone into the classroom :P)
Hi G - just hopping by (before my Grandson snatches his computer back) to say thank you so very, very much for your fabulous gift bag. Love the 'yummies' - one of my favourites and your tab top was absolutely gorgeous.
Love the beautiful card, the papers your Mum got you are totally gorgeous. Fabulous colouring of the cute image and stunning glittering and detailing.
hugs Heather xx
What a sweet fairy, Georgia! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)
Gorgeous card Georgia!!! Pop over to my blog to pick up your Blog with attitude award and follow the instructions to get your free DIGIS WITH ATTITUDE!!
Caroline X
Super sweet. Love the adorable Fairy. Thanks for playing along with the CIC Challenge this week.
So cute and what an adorable Fairy Image. Thanks for playing along with the CIC Challenge this week.
So cute and what an adorable Fairy Image. Thanks for playing along with the CIC Challenge this week.
Absolutely gorgeous Georgia,your image is so sweet and beautifully coloured!!! The papers your mum bought you are so very pretty!!
Hugs xx
Hi Georgia! I found you via Fern's blog, and I'm lovin' your sweet cards! Just wondering if you're a below-20 crafter too :) like Fern and I am. I'm 18. Always nice to make new friends with those who are young and crafty too :) Thank you for sharing your pretty cards!
hugs,
Viola
www.violamahr.typepad.com
Post a Comment