Just a quick post tonight to share with you this fabulous award I was nominated for by Caroline, thanks so much for thinking of me Caroline!
For this award, any bloggers who are nominated can claim a free digi-image from Digis With Attitude Digi Stamps, which you can do by clicking here if you have been nominated!You also have to name three things which make you different, so here goes!
- I'm on Team Harry Potter and I hate Twilight (eek, that might ruffle a few feathers, ha ha!)
- I'm always myself and don't act a certain way to impress.
- I love sprouts and Marmite, ha ha!
I would like to pass this award to all the lovely people who stop by my blog and give me so much inspiration with their stunning cards!
Thanks again for the award Caroline!
I'm off to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow - me and my mum are going on the train to Chester, I've been looking forward to it for ages, yay! I love Christmas shopping! :)
Bye for now and have a lovely weekend! Wagner had better go out of the X Factor or I think I'll scream! :)
Love, Georgia xx





1 comment:
That's awesome that you got the award! I also love marmite ;) Have fun in Chester xxx
Post a Comment