Hi everyone! I just wanted to show you this card I am entering into Just Magnolia, where the theme is 'In The Garden'. I used my mum's Martha Stewart fence punch, to make it look like Tilda was in the garden. I've also had a go at masking my image, which I've never tried before. It was a bit tricky and took me a few attempts, and even now it's a bit smudged, but I got there in the end! :)Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: Magnolia
Papers: PaperMania
Colouring: ProMarkers
Flowers: From My Stash
Ribbon: From My Stash
Cardstock: Bazzil
Punch: Martha Stewart
Gems: From My Stash
Here is a closer view.
Also, for those of you who had a go at guessing which of my statements was true in my last post, it was number six, I have held snakes, lizards and a crocodile in the past - but it was only a baby one and it had its mouth taped up, ha ha! :)
Before I go, I want to show you a few of the pictures I took on Saturday, when I went to Signal One 2010 Live at my local park with my friends. It was absolutely fantastic and we had such a brilliant time!
Here is a horrible spinning ride that my friends went on, but I didn't dare!
Here are two of the radio DJs presenting it, blowing those vuvuzelas they have at the World Cup!
Chipmunk





11 comments:
Fab card Georgia!!! Looks like you had an amazing time at the concert and an excellent view. Luv Caroline x
Fab card Georgia! Great job on the masking...can be tricky sometimes! Love the picket fence...just perfect and it looks like such a fab day out at your concert...you are so close to all these amazing singers!!
Hugs Judy xx
What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
So beautiful photos,so wowww.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hey Georgia, you card is absolutely beautiful and such gorgeous detail you have added...the sweet little white fence is such a brilliant idea and your Tilda image is soooo cute! Looks like you had a fab time at the concert...I can't believe Jedward are still going lol! :) Donna x
Hiya, that was quite a line up at the concert and you had an amazing view.
Liz x
oops, the card is lovely.
Hi Georgia, great job with the masking which is tricky at the best of times. The concert looks good but I don't know who some of the performers are........must be old or something! haha.
Fiona x
So adorable Georgia and so beautifully coloured....love the little picket fence!!! Love your photos,looks like you had a great time!!
Hugs xx
What a sweet card, Georgia! I love this Tilda with her Parasol in the garden...you did a great job masking it, hun and your colouring is gorgeous! What a great idea to use the picket fence punch too and I love the papers and colours!
Looks like you had a great time out seeing the bands play! Great pics!
Hugs,t
Georgia! This is just toooooo cute! Love that fence punch and what a cutie stamp with her strolling through the garden!!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena
Beautiful card Georgia, your masking is brilliant, and I love the picket fence.
The concert looks as though it was amazing, I bet it was a great atmosphere! So glad you had a fab time,
Love Sarita xx
This card is stunning darling and your masking looks FAB, looks like you had a great time at the concert :) xxx
Post a Comment