Pages

Sunday, 6 June 2010

Computer Trouble

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post to say that I might not be around for a little while, because there's something really wrong with my computer and I don't know how long it will be until it's fixed, so I'm typing this post on my dad's laptop.

Hopefully, it won't be for very long, but I just thought I'd let you know, as I don't have any idea what's wrong with my computer and I'm not sure how long it will take to get it sorted, but if I don't get much homework this week at school, then I should have plenty of time to get crafty and then I'll have lots to show when I get back! :)

I'm so glad Spelbound won Britain's Got Talent last night, they were amazing!
Anyway, I'd better go now and get things ready for school tomorrow morning - I can't wait to get up at seven o'clock...not! :)

Thanks for looking and bye for now!
Love, Georgia xx

1 comment:

gina g said...

Sorry your having computer probs Georgia, hope you can get it sorted soon.

I'm glad that Spellbound won it too they were fab.

luv gina xx