I really like the High Hopes range of stamps.
Materials:
Image: High Hopes - From Nikki
Flowers: Unknown - From Lisa
Backing Paper: Unknown - From Lisa
Ribbon: From Tab
Sentiment: Penny Black
Pearl Buttons: Unknown
The theme for High Hopes this week is 'buttons galore' so I used some little pearlised buttons without holes. On Charisma Cardz I had to follow a sketch.
Thank you for looking!





12 comments:
Your card is so pretty Georgia and I love your colouring of this cutie, Beautiful flowers button centres, Big Hugs, Nikki x
This is just the prettiest card Georgia and such a sweet image too, I want some melon now lol! Hope you have spoiled your Mum today :) Donna x
what a beautiful card Georgia,l love the stamp.
hugs Riet.x
beautiful Georgia, love this stamp, hugs rachxx
Ah what a lovely sweet card. I love that image, it is so so sweet and those papers are totally fab. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Great colouring on your image Georgia, and the paper is beautiful.
This is gorgeous georgia! Love the image and the bright vibrant colours. I especially like the flowers and buttons for the middles. Great work!
Judy xx
This really made me smile Georgia, I've not seen this image before, she is just about the cutest image I've ever seen!
Love the colours you've used and your pearly buttons finish the card beautifully,
Love Sarita xx
Hi Georgia. I absolutely LOVE this card! Perfect papers and embellishments for that wonderful image - she is gorgeous hunni. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx
This is such an adorable card!
Clairexx
Cute as can be Georgia and that image is so cute. You're colouring is wonderful and I love the pretty paper and flowers. Hugs, Chris x
lovely card Georgia love the image its really cute and the papers are fab. luv gina xx
Post a Comment