Pages

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Birthday Gifts!

Hi there! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all my beautiful cards and crafting goodies sent to me for my birthday. I'm sorry I haven't posted before now but I've been snowed under with a long-winded history project and I've only just finished it - good riddance to it, tee hee!
I was going to include some pictures of all the lovely things I've received so it would be like a proper gallery but my computer started playing up because there was so much memory in all the pictures so I wasn't able to. Sorry about that.
I had a lovely birthday and all the things I've had made my day. I was overwhelmed with all that I got sent and I'm having lots of fun using it! Thank you so much!
I will thank you all individually after I have finished this post.
Thank you again! :D




Update:


I will take this opportunity to post a couple of pictures of the birthday card I made for my mum - her birthday was today.






















Materials:
Image: From Chris
Sentiment: Whispers (From Rica)
Backing Paper: From Lisa
Red Flowers: Prima
White Flowers: From Michele
Bow: From Sharon
I'm getting stuck into my birthday stash already! Tee hee!
Thanks for looking! xxxx

12 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Glad you had a great birthday Georgia and so great to hear you received so many goodies, Big Hugs sweetie, Nikki x

jacque4u2c said...

Glad your project is behind you! Now you can celebrate even more!

Chris said...

Hi Georgia, glad you had a great birthday and lots of lovely goodies. Well done on finishing the project. big hugs, Chris xxx

Donna said...

Sounds like you had a fab birthday Georgia and lots of lovely cards and pressies :) Donna x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

So glad you had a fab birthday Georgia and it is good to see you using all that stash already (I warned your mum that she mustn't touch any of it!). Love your card for Tara. She'll be over the moon. Well done on getting the history project finished.
Sharon xx

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Glad you had a fab birthday with lots of goodies now you have finished your history project you can enjoy all your goodies lol. luv gina xx

Fern said...

Beautiful card Georgia, love the image and the way you've coloured it! Glad you had a fab day. :O)

Love Fern x :O)

Rach said...

sounds like you had a wonderful birthday Georgia. You have made a gorgeous card for your mum, bet she loved it. hugs rachxx

Lexxie said...

So glad you liked your card Georgia and your goodies-hope you have a lot of fun with them.
What a beautiful card you've made for your mum, it really is gorgeous, love the fresh colours of the backing papers and the l'il bear is so cute,
love Sarita xx

Helen said...

Glad you had a fab birthday Georgia!
I bet your Mum loved her card too - it's lovely...such a cute image!

Thanks for the link to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

Paula said...

Happy belated Birthday Georgia! Ive found your blog through my Friend Sharon. Your card's are absolutly Beautiful. I have some blog candy on offer at the moment and would love it if you enterd.
Paula xxxx

Michele said...

Hi Georgia, Glad to hear you had a lovely birthday and I'm glad you liked the flowers, they look lovely on mum's card.
Michele x