Pages

Friday, 20 March 2009

Crafty Monkeys Guest Designer


Hello! I have been selected to be this fortnight's guest designer on Zoe's challenge blog: Crafty Monkeys.
The theme was Easter so I raided my stuff and found some suitable things to use.
I experimented with panels this time. There were going to be three panels and the card was going to be wider to fit the other panel on but when I was sticking it down, I stuck it lopsided so I tried to peel it off and straighten it but the glue had started to go tacky and it ripped. Oh well! :)
Materials:
Image: High Hopes - From Nikki
Sentiment: Printed off the computer
Backing Paper: From Jo
Big Pink Flower: From Sarita
Small Pink Flower: From Michele
Small White Flower: From Michele
Flower Stamp: Unknown
Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet little card Georgia and such a beautiful layout too, well done on your GD spot, your cards rock! Donna x

Caroline said...

Stunning card! Such a cute bunny. Caroline x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card sweetie and I love your colouring of this cute bunny, love the way you outlined him to make him pop, great layout and love the flower stamps too, Thanks for being a great guest this challenge. Have a great weekend and hope the weather stays nice, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tab said...

Ooooh stunning card sweetie! Love the HH bunny, so cute and you have colour it beautifully too! Well done on the GD spot, very well deserved!

Glad you liked your goodies, so sorry they were late, I didn't realise it was your birthday, but better late than never LOL.
Have a fab weekend, sweetie!
Hugs Tab xxx

gina g said...

Well done you, gorgeous card Georgia love the image really cute. luv gina xx

Riet said...

wowww Georgia,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a fab card Georgia. Congrats on making GDT (not surprised - you make beautiful cards). You rescued this card so well! No-one would know you were going to use 3 panels. It's horrid when things like that happen, isn't it? Never mind, the card is beautiful.
Sharon xx

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, I love your card it is beautiful and I love the high hopes image. Thank you for being such a great guest designer.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Tara said...

I really love this Geeg, such a fun card and so pretty too! Your colouring is brilliant and the layout works so well!
You did a great job as this week's guest designer - well done! xx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Georgia! Such a cute image and I love the panels you created, I'm always doing the same as you and changing my mind and ripping things off in a bad way LOL, but your card came out perfect. Well done on your Guest DT spot, wonderful inspiration for everyone who joins in. Hope you're giving your Mum a lovely Mother's Day today. Hugs, Chris xxx

Anonymous said...

huge congratulations on being chosen as guest designer Georgia, love the card that you have created, and that image is adorable hun. hugs rachxx

Lexxie said...

This is so adorable Georgia-you would never know about your happy accident!
And well done on your GD call, I'm not at all surprised as your cards are lovely,
Love Sarita xx