Hi there! Here is my entry for this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge.
I am really, really pleased with the result and I'm glad to have made a card I like because I have previously made two cards that I don't like very much, so I'm glad.
My mum stamped out some of her Anya images for me so this is my first Anya card! I love the Anya images as I think they are really cute and they are a pleasure to colour.
This particular Anya came with two little outfits to colour so I picked this little dress and then raised it up off her body with foam squares.
Materials:
Image: Anya
Sentiment: Kolette Hall
Star Gem: PaperMania
Big White Flower: From Sarita
Small Turquoise Flower: Prima
Metal Flower: From Sarita
Thanks! Love from, Georgia xxxx





19 comments:
This is such a pretty card Georgia and I absolutely love the colours you have chosen, your Anya image is beautifully coloured :) Donna x
This is fab, fab, fab Geeg! I so love this card and everything you've done is perfect! Great choice of papers and your Anya is coloured so well! Bet you won't want to give this card away, hee hee! xx
Lovely colours, such a prettycard
Oh sweetie, what a gorge card! Love the colours that you have used.
Hugs Tab xxx
That is exactly what I said out loud even before I read the sentiment! YOU GO GIRL!!!
What a gorgeous card Georgia, you have coloured the Anya image perfectly. Beautiful papers and details...you are super talented!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Hugs
Carole :D
woww Georgia,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.
have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x
Oh Georgia, I let out a squeal of delight when I saw your beautiful card!!
Anya looks soo good in these colours, your colouring is so perfect.
Your card really is AMAZING! (They are my fave colours too but then maybe I'm biased lol).
Love Sarita xx
Your card is gorgeous Georgia, I really love the colours and your colouring, The sentiment is fab and I love the flower centre, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Hi Georgia, Your card is gorgeous! Fab colouring, gorgeous papers and the flower really adds the finishing touch.
Lisa x
Georgia, this is gorgeous! I love the papers and the colours you have used are fab.
Michele x
Such a gorgeous and funky card Georgia! I love everything about it and your colouring of Anya is perfection, the rest of us had better watch out! Your design is perfect, love the paper and embellies you chose, they go with Anya perfectly. Hope you're having a good weekend. Hugs, Chris xxx
Wow this is amazing Georgia. Your papers are brill. Love the way you coloured Anya (lucky you having Mum stamp them for you).My goodness - I think a bit of colour flair is rubbing off on you - Your colour combo is incredible.
Sharon xx
Georgia this is beautiful, great colours, and the way you have coloured your image is gorgeous. hugs rachxx
oh Georgia this is gorgeous love the image the papers and those flowers are lovely and the centre is gorgeous. luv gina xx
Gorgeous card Georgia. I love these anya images although I'm still yet to get hold of some!
Hugs, Vicky x
This is gorgeous Georgia - such fab colours and papers. Great colouring of Anya and lovely layout.
hugs Heather xx
Very pretty. I love the colour combo. Great image coloured beautifully.
Glenda
This is one of my favourite cards you have made Georgia! Its wonderful! I love the colours - you know I love blue! :D Love it, Love it, Love it!
Hugs,
Megs x
Post a Comment