Pages

Monday, 4 October 2010

Award From Rachel

Hi everyone! Ugh, I'm glad Monday morning is over, ha ha!

I just stopped by to post this lovely award that Rachel passed onto me, thanks so much Rachel, I really appreciate getting such a great award!

I have to pass this onto fifteen other bloggers, so here they are:

Ruth - A Passion For Cards

Kim - Cards By Kim

Tara - Happily Ever Crafting

Tara - Inking On The Edge

Sarita - Little Princess Cards

Kim - Paperbabe

Heather - Rica's Haven

Chris - Sketching Stamper

Tab - Tabby Craft Designs

Liz - Buttons For Brains

Laura - Faerie World Cards

Jo - Rambling Boots

Donna - Donna's Doodles

Fiona - Made In A Muddle

Thanks again Rachel for the lovely award!

Havea great week! :)

Love, Georgia xx

7 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you sweetie, I'm thrilled and honoured that you thought of me.

I'm sorry we won't be meeting up in November, we'll just have to make up for it in March.

hugs Heather xx

Fiona said...

Thank you very much Georgia, what a nice surprise.
x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Georgia, thanks for thinking of me, Liz x

Chris said...

Hi Georgia, glad you got the award and thanks very much for thinking of me to pass it onto, much appreciated. Have a good day today. Big hugs, Chris xx

Donna said...

Awww fanx Georgia, so kind of you to think of me...thanks hun :) Donna x

Tab said...

Hey sweetie...congrats to you on receiving, very well deserved :o)

Thank you so much for passing it on to me and for your kind words about my mum, your such a sweet girl. Hopefully will see you and your mum in Nov at the NEC again.....looking forward to going again.

Hugs to you
Tab xxx

Lexxie said...

Thank you so much Georgia for thinking of me, I think your blog is lovely too!
Love Sarita xx