Pages

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Stamp Somethings Challenge

Hi everyone, happy Saturday! :)
I had a great time yesterday spending my birthday money and vouchers with my friend Megan. I bought loads of new clothes, hair things and DVDs and I'm so pleased with everything I got. We even managed to find time to treat ourselves to a tuna jacket potato and chocolate fudge cake, mmm!

This is the card I gave my mum for her birthday on Wednesday - she turned the big four-o and we're having a party tomorrow!
I am also entering this week's Stamp Something Challenge, where the theme is 'distressed somethings'.


Materials:
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Studio G
Papers: MME
Colouring: Pro Markers
Glitter: Stickles
Flowers: From my Stash
Other Embellishments: From my Stash
Thanks for looking - I'm just in the middle of watching the original 1971 Willy Wonka film, you can't beat the classic, lol!
Bye for now!
Hugs, Georgia xx





9 comments:

Fiona said...

Bet your Mum loved this card Georgia. Lovely muted colours and a cute image. Hope you all have a great time at her party.

Fiona x

Erin... said...

so pretty!!! gorgeous flowers and what a sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Georgia!! Sweet image and lovely papers and those flowers look fab!! Caroline x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Georgia, I love how you have glittered the lily pad and the DP are so pretty...hope you are having a good weekend :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous,I love that sweet image and your beautiful vintage papers!!!
Hugs xx

Lexxie said...

This is so beautiful Georgia, I really love this cute little image. I'm so pleased you had a lovely birthday, and hope you enjoyed Willy Wonka-one of my all time fave books,
Love Sarita xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

gorgeous card hun this is my all time favourite penny black image is just so cute. Sounds like you had a brilliant shopping spree xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just adorable!! I love that image and your colors!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Hun this is soooo cute! I love that image how sweet and your papers are so pretty! Thanks so much for the sweet comments you leave me Georgia...i love getting them they always make my day! Sorry I don't get around to visit as much as I would like!
Big Hugs,t