Hi there! Hooray, it's Friday! And I'm so excited because tomorrow I'm going to have my hair coloured as a birthday treat and then I'm having some friends round for a little movie party in the evening and then on Sunday we're going out for a curry for my birthday - I can't wait! :)I'm having a major cardmaking session tonight with my little brother because we're both making birthday and Mother's Day cards for my mum, as it's her fortieth on Wednesday - she doesn't look a day over twenty-one, hee hee! :D
I've made this card for this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge , where the theme is Flower Power. So I've used flowery papers and lots of flowers on my card.
The image is Penny Black, the sentiment is Studio G, the papers are K&Co., the flowers are from my stash, the colouring was done with Pro Markers and the other embellishments are also from my stash.
Anyway, thanks so much for looking and have a great weekend - Happy Mother's Day! :D
Love, Georgia xx





10 comments:
Hey Georgia, this card is gorgeous, i love this image its such a cutie and the colours and layout are fab. I hope you have a fab birthday and get spoilt rotten enjoy xxxx
Hi Georgia,
Fab card, the image is so cute. Love the way you did the snail!
Hope you have a fantastic 14th birthday, look forward to hearing all about it. :)
Fiona x
This is so sweet Geeg, I love the cute PB image which you've coloured so well and your flowers look stunning!
Have a great day at school and thanks for your lovely compliment about my age...... you little fibber, lol!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Such a gorgeous card, love that image it is just so cute. Your colouring is beautiful as always and it is embellished perfectly. Have a great weekend and a wonderful birthday.
Kim xXx
Hi Georgia your little card is so sweet, such an adorable image and elegant papers...I love the little roses and fab sentiment! I hope you have a super weekend of birthday celebrations and wow to having your hair coloured! I would love to pop a card in the post to you if you would be happy to let me have your home addy...have a fun weekend Georgia and Happy Birthday :) Donna x
Hey, this is a really pretty card. Sounds like you have a fabby weekend lined up...enjoy!
Liz x
Fantastic card Georgia, love the distressing.
Sounds like you've got a great birthday weekend lined up, hope you have a lovely time,
Love Sarita xx
Hi Georgia what a stunning card i just love the colours and image...
I can't believe i forgot your birthday... i'm so sorry xx :( If you email me your address i'll send you a special belated card x
Fern xx
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Love the colours and super cute image.
Lisa x
Gorgeous card Georgia...what a sweet image and perfect colouring.
Hope your hair looks nice :)
Hugs
Carole x
Post a Comment