Here is my card for this week's Just Magnolia Challenge, where the theme is 'bright and zingy', so you have to use bright and zingy colours.
I'm not sure about zingy, but I've tried my best to use brighter colours than I normally would.
The image is Magnolia, of course, the backing papers are Making Memories, the flowers are from Rica, the embellishments are from my stash and the colouring was done using Pro Markers, as always.
Well, that's it for now, have a great week! :)





16 comments:
Fab Card Georgia cute image too! Caroline x
Beautifully coloured Geeg, I love those rosy cheeks! The colours are really pretty and I think your layout is brilliant and original too!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Hi Georgia,
Gorgeous card, i LOVE the papers, and your colouring is fab. Great use of embellies too, your lace and charm are beautiful.
Fern xx
Hi Sweetie - hard challenge this one wasn't it?? You've done a fab job of it!! Great colouring, gorgeous papers and fabulous embellies.
hugs Heather xx
fab colouring on Tilda - especially the face, looks great.
Enjoy the countdown to half term!
Victoria
x
Super sweet card Georgia, I love the pretty papers and your fab colouring of Tilda! Such beautiful embellies on this card too :) Donna x
I love it ,Georgia! Those little roses are co pretty,too.Beautifully coloured,Ruth x
Oh hon this is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at JM this week dear
Hi Georgia pretty card love love the papers and you've coloured her beautifully. luv gina xx
Beautiufl card,love this tilda.
Hugs Sannexx
gorgeous card darling the colours are beautiful and such a sweet tilda xxx
Gorgeous Georgia!! Love the bright colours...so needed at this time of year! The flowers are stunning! I love your bag on the post below..you are a very talented girl!
hugs Judy xx
Such a beautiful card Georgia! Your colouring is fantastic and I love your design, pretty papers and embellishments. Gorgeous bag on the post below, love the butterflies. Hugs, Chris xx
This is so sweet Georgia, beautiful Tilda
Clairex
Gorgeous bright and zingy card Georgia! Love the sweet image and fabulous details. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x
Very pretty card! Love the colors and your layout. Such a sweet image too. I need to get that one! Thanks for joining in with us at Just Magnolia this week! :)
Post a Comment