Hi there! Hooray, it's nearly the weekend - the week's gone so fast, don't you think?
I'm really, really excited because today is the launch of the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :D
Here is my Design Team card that I made - the theme for this month is autumn, with the added option of plants and vegetation.
The rest of the Design Team's cards are absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe how different they all are!
Even if you're not planning to enter the challenge just yet, the cards are definitely worth a look!
You can access the challenge blog by clicking on the badge on my sidebar, or by clicking HERE.
I can't wait to see what all the participants come up with, and if you're planning to enter, good luck with winning this month's prize, which is a fabulous selection of images, kindly donated by Chris! Thank you Chris!
My mum stamped out some of these pretty images for me a while ago, but I've only just got round to using one. The sentiment is Studio G, the papers are MME, the colouring was done with Pro Markers, the swirly stamp was borrowed from my mum, and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.
Thank you for looking, and for all your lovely support and kind wishes about the challenge!
Love, Georgia xx





13 comments:
gorgeous Georgia, love the fairy image that you have used, she looks fabulous. hugs rachxx
This is beautiful Geeg and really sums up Autumn perfectly, from the pretty papers to the sweet little fairy and that yummy toadstool.
I'm so proud of you for running your own challenge and I just know it will be an amazing success ;o)
Lots of love, Mum xx
Beautiful card Georgia, I absolutely love the pretty image and papers you have chosen, the stamped sentiment is lovely and so are the lovely little buttons :) Donna x
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful image and gorgeous papers.
Lisa x
Gorgeous card Georgia, wonderful image and details and love your papers! Thanks for choosing me to be on your DT! hugs, Jane x
Hi Georgia Gorgeous card love the image and the papers are fab. Congrats on your challenge blog will have a go over the weekend. luv gina xx
Gorgeous card for the first challenge! Ruth x
such a beautiful card i love the colours and this image is gorgeous xxx
Such a pretty card Georgia, the image is lovely and I love how you've stamped the sentiment.
Have got my autumnal card ready to be photographed, should have it uploaded tomorrow to enter your fab challenge!
Love Sarita xx
Georgia -- how exciting to put together a new challenge blog! I especially like it running a month (I seem to have trouble with weekly deadlines -- LOL). Your autumn card is absolutely stunning and having seen your mother's gorgeous work -- you two are a pair!
Fantastic card for your debut Georgia, everthing is so perfect and very beautiful! Good luck with the challenge and I'm sure it'll be a a great success. Hugs, Chris xx
lovely Georgia! sweet little fairy and beautiful papers!
Blessings, Maria
Gorgeous card Giorgia, fairies are always a winner with me and you have coloured her so beautifully. Love your papers, layout and embellies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Post a Comment