When I went for a walk last night, I was shocked at how cold it was as well! You know you're in Britain when you can see your breath in June!
Anyway, weather rant over, hee hee. I made this card today, which I am really happy with. I am really enjoying experimenting with tearing the edge of the image and distressing it, and I think I'll definitely use Bildmalarna images again, they're so cute!
Image: Bildmalarna
Sentiment: The Greetings Farm
Papers: Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry
Cardstock: Bazzil
Colouring: Polychromatic Pencils
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz - Brushed Corduroy
Ribbon & Pearl String: From My Mum
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart
Swirl Stamps: Lizzie Ann Designs
Glitter: Stickles
Flowers: From My Stash
Pearls: Kars
I am also entering my card into these challenges:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Here Comes Summer
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things With Wings
- Creative Card Crew - Wings
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Something Punched
- Truly Scrumptious - Summer Sparkle
I went to see Take That in Manchester last weekend, and it was amazing! I had such a fantastic time, they were brilliant! I'm sorry I didn't post any pictures sooner, but I will post some soon!
I'm really looking forward to this coming week. Tomorrow morning I have a geography exam, so obviously I'll be glad when that's over, but after that I have work experience all week! I am going to my old primary school for the week, as I'd like to be a teacher when I'm older, so I can't wait!
Anyway, I'd better go now - thanks so much for looking and have a great time if anyone else is going to see Take That!





15 comments:
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty colour combo.
It's been very rainy in Norfolk this afternoon. We have had very little rain here compared to some parts of the UK.
Hope you enjoy work experience and your exam goes well.
Look forward to seeing your Take That photos :-)
Lisa x
This is just so pretty Geeg! I love the pink and lemon together and you've coloured your image perfectly!! And the distressed and torn look is stunning too ;o)
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Absolutely gorgeous Georgia and your colouring on this cutie is beautiful! Love the torn edges and your pretty embellishments too.
Glad you had a good time seeing Take That, I'm pea green with envy :D!
Hope the exam goes well and your work experience too, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly at both. Hope you do go for teaching, my Son has just finished the second year of his teaching degree and he loves it! Lots of opportunities too, he's off to Nepal in August to do teaching at a school there and walking in the Himalayas after! All right for some isn't it :D.
Ok, say hello to your Mum for me and good luck with your week.
Love,
Chris xxx
Incredibly pretty card Georgia, your coluring is amazing and I love the layout you have done created with the distressed papers..b.eautifully embellished too hun! Good luck with yor exam :) Donna x
Stunning card Georgia!!! Love those pretty colours and sweet image Perfect for our challenges at the Creative Card Crew &
the Crafty Calender.
Caroline x
Hi Georgia, what a pretty card you have made. Love the Bildmilarna stamps and you have coloured her beautifully. My Jessica finished school for good last week. One more exam than back to 6th form in Spetember. Good luck with your exam and enjoy your work experience. She also done her work experience in a school!
Clairexx
I love this card Georgia. The layout is great and I really like the image as it is not too 'cutesy',
fab colouring btw.
It was very sweet of you to leave a comment yesterday, thank you.
Good luck with the Geography exam.
Beautiful card. I love that you staged it against the rainy window. I love that MS punch.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Mari
This is GORGEOUS Georgia,beautiful colours and such a fabulous LO!!! Good luck with your exams!!
Hugs xx
This is really pretty Georgia, lovely cute image and great colours. The paper tearing is new to me but it looks really good.
Kim xXx
So gorgeous card Georgia,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card the image is fab and beautifully coloured.
Louise xx
this is just so so cute!!!! Hugs Juls
Such a pretty,sweet card..Love your papers and the image is adorable...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious...Hope your exam went well and you enjoy your work experience,my daughter has just done her's at an interior designers and really loved it,she was lucky enough to be offered a job for the summer holidays there too...
Mandy x
This is so sweet Georgia, I've not seen these little images before. You have coloured her to perfection.
Really pretty Georgia,
Love Sarita xx
Post a Comment