Pages

Monday, 4 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi there, hope everyone is having a great week so far! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted! Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there for yesterday, I hope everyone had a lovely day! This card is for my mum, and I was really pleased with how it turned out. I love these Basic Grey Porcelain papers and the pretty crinkled ribbon was sent to me from Chris for my birthday, thanks Chris, I love it! Also, thanks to Kim for the lovely pink pearls!
Materials:

Image: Sugar Nellie

Sentiments: Lettering Stamps & 'Best Wishes' Stamp Borrowed From My Mum's Stash

Colouring: Polychromatic Pencils

Papers: Basic Grey - Porcelain

Cardstock: Bazzil

Distress Ink: Tim Holtz - Brushed Corduroy

Glitter: Stickles

Flowers: From My Stash

Faux Stitching: Stamp Borrowed From My Mum's Stash

Ribbon: From Chris

Pearls: Martha Stewart (From Kim)

Swirl Stamps: Lizzie Ann Designs


I am also entering my card into these challenges:

- Allsorts Challenge - Bloomin' Blossoms

- Charisma Cardz Challenge - Bling & Sparkles


- Crafty Calendar Challenge - April Showers May Bring Flowers

- Stampin' For The Weekend - Mother's Day/Flowers For Mum

- ABC Challenge - Roses


Thanks so much for looking and enjoy the rest of your week. I can't wait until Wednesday because I'm going to see the school production at my school, Bugsy Malone, as me and a couple of friends helped out with the props and scenery this year!


Bye for now! Love, Georgia xx




21 comments:

Ruth said...

This really is beautiful..I've just discovered lemon and pink together and love it! Hope you are well, Ruth x

Tab said...

Stunning card, sweetie! Love the colours and your colouring is wonderful :o)....I bet your mum loved it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Chloe said...

hi georgia fab card i hope your mum loved it i especially like the image it is sooooooo sweet
love chloe x

Tara said...

I love it sooooo much Geeg.... it's one of your best ever cards I think and I will truly treasure it ;o)
Lots of love, Mum xxx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Georgia - I bet your mum loved it! I love the colours and your stitching and the touches of sparkle! Juliexx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Georgia - I bet your mum loved it!! Your colours are gorgeous and I love the stitching and touches of glitter! Juliexx

Fiona said...

Such a pretty Mother's Day card Georgia and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for your lovely words about mine.

Louise said...

Your card is just so pretty Georgia I bet your mum loved it.
Louise xx

Louise said...

Your card is just so pretty Georgia I bet your mum loved it.
Louise xx

brenda said...

Hello Georgia

It looks like Blogger is playing up because I don't see any pictures.

I will try and pop back, but in case not thank you so much for sharing your creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Unknown said...

Awww..This is such a sweet card that your mum must have loved! Love the image, the papers and the sweet details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week and good luck! Hugs & sunshine /Sari

Gem said...

beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Bling and Sparkles challenge at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS,love these soft colours and beautiful details.......it's PERFECT!!!
Hugs xx

Laura said...

I love this card darling, the layour is gorgeous and i can see your mum loves it too xxx

Also thanks for the blog candy link, good luck xxx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Georgia, the soft pastel colours are so pretty and your coluoring is fabbilicous :) Donna x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Georgia,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Berry said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

CraftyC said...

Hi Georgia, such a pretty card, love the stitching and beautifully coloured. Hope the production went well and enjoy your school holidays!
Clairex

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card again Georgia :) Hope you're enjoying the sunshine :D
Hugs, Rachel xx

Lexxie said...

This is so beautiful Georgia, I bet your mum was thrilled. I love the glitter on the heart and the scrabble letters are fab.
Love Sarita xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Georgia,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx