I just wanted to wish everyone a brilliant Christmas and happy New Year! I hope everyone gets lots of great presents and has a lovely time over the Christmas break!
I'm really looking forward to a yummy Christmas dinner and lots of fun time with family, so I hope everyone has a great Christmas and I'll be back to crafting in January hopefully, after we have moved house.
Thank you for all your lovely comments this year, I appreciate it so much and I'll be back soon with a list of my favourite cards I have made over 2010.
Bye for now!
Lots of love, Georgia xx






5 comments:
Happy Christmas to you too! Hope you have a great one! See you soon with all your new goodies! All the best,too with your move. Please pass on my Christmas wishes to the rest of the family x
Happy Christmas Georgia! Hope the move goes well and see you in the New Year.
xx
Happy Christmas to you and family Georgia...hope you have the bestest Crimbo ever and that you get lots of lovely pressies...good luck with the move in the new year too :) Donna x
Hi Georgia, thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2011.
Liz x
Hi Georgia,I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and you get lots of pressies!!! Good luck with the move,see you in the New Year!!
Hugs xx
Post a Comment